Are you a Career Counselor who strives to provide the best career guidance and add value to students and clients?
Wish you could have an effective tool that measures your clients’ suitability, eligibility, work preferences, and enjoyment factors?
As a career counselor, it requires deep understanding of your clients’ preferences, tendencies and aptitudes. By combining your skills with the Harrison Career Assessment you can greatly surpass your clients’ expectations while growing your business.
- Our 25 years of experience in career test technology and job success research enables us to offer a unique technology that provides predictive insight into career enjoyment and career success.
- Harrison’s online questionnaire is available in more than 39 languages and is used world-wide by career counselors, universities, schools and corporations.
- It takes 25 minute to complete the work preference questionnaire which measures 175 characteristics including interests, personality factors, task preferences, work values, work environment preferences, and interpersonal preferences.
- You would receive an interactive, online system that enables you to explore more than 650 careers.
- Within the personalized career reports, careers are ranked according to your clients’ likes and dislikes and can be sorted according to existing or proposed education levels. Students can learn about their enjoyment levels related to specific careers, explore what they would like or dislike about specific careers, and you can generate reports related to their greatest strengths or likely career development issues.
Expand your practice by offering your clients or students this unique opportunity. There is currently nothing like it in the market.
View Sample Reports:
|Career Options||Provides a list of careers and an indication of how likely the person would enjoy each career. The careers are listed in order of the level of enjoyment.|
|Career Enjoyment Analysis||Compares your career preferences and interests to the tasks and interests related to work satisfaction and success for most jobs within a given career.|
|Career Development||Helps guide a career seeker to a more satisfying career by identifying the tasks the person enjoys, their interests, suitable types of work environments, interpersonal skills, motivations, decision-making tendencies and characteristics related to leadership.|
|Your Greatest Strengths||Describes your greatest strengths. Some of the strengths described are paradoxical pairs of traits where two strengths seem to be opposite or contradictory. but in fact are complementary or synergistic.|
|Traits and Definitions||Shows all the traits and trait definitions in order of the applicant’s score in to each category. Listed in order of the highest score (optionally highlights traits related to a job).|
Contact us to learn more about our solutions for Career Counselors.