Elevate Performance Through Engagement
From 8.30 am until 11.30 am
At Oberoi Hotel Dubai
Speaker Name: Dan Harrison
Fee per delegate - 200 AED
About the speaker:
Dan Harrison, Ph.D. Organizational Psychology and originator of Harrison Parodox Technology.
He has 30 years of experience in Organizational Psychology and Assessment and has developed tools for employee engagement and retention, recruitment, leadership development, behavioral competency development, and succession planning.
Dr. Harrison is the CEO Harisson is the CEO Harrison Assessments, a world-wide organization with approximately 1000 consultants who implement Harrison Talent Solutions.
Organizations are continually challenged to identify ways to increase employee engagement. While changes in benefits, rewards, and compensation are often considered the best solution, engagement results seldom reflect significant improvement. Thus, the problem persists and organizations are not achieving their potential for enhanced engagement.
Harrison Assessment's Engagement & Retention Analysis provides you with actionable data, based on leading indicators of employee expectations, to plan and align optimal strategies that will motivate employees at the individual, groupand organization levels.
- Learn about the Eight Engagement Metric Categories by Harrison International
- Identify gaps between employee expectations and motivators
- Understand how HR can empower managers to engage and retain
- Learn how managers can effectively engage and retain talent
- Find out how employees can empower themselves to achieve their employment aims
Practical: Discussions, Q&A, Case Studies
Who should attend:
- Business leaders, Department Heads, HR leaders, Learning & Development Leaders
There are 3 people coming.