Harrison Assessments Accreditation – January 2019
Harrison Assessments Level I & II Accreditation
From 9 am until 5 pm
At Cairo, Egypt
(Venue to be confirmed)
Organized by: Human Quality Consultancy / Contact: +20233363039
Get Certified on Harrison Assessments - Used by the Most Successful Companies Worldwide!
Learn and be certified on how to align people's qualifications and passions with business results through the highly acclaimed and Award Winning Harrison Assessments.
Receive an in-depth hands-on certification on Harrison Assessments’ unique methodology in providing full talent life-cycle solution.
Level 1 Accreditation:
Harrison Accreditation Training Level 1 is designed to lay the foundation and enable participants to gain the essential skills to explain the HA methodology and reports as well as provide debriefs effectively.
Level 2 Accreditation:
Harrison Accreditation Training Level 2 course for preparing participants on how to conduct Harrison Assessment developmental debriefs. It is designed to have participants leave with:
1. An in-depth understanding of the Paradoxical Behavior (Main Graph and ability to give Main Graph feedback)
2. Ability to effectively communicate the basic principles of Harrison Assessments
3. Ability to communicate stress behaviours (flips) and their implications.
4. Ability to debrief all Harrison Development reports.
5. Extensive practice in how to deliver a complete developmental debrief.
Who should attend:
- HR Professionals, Coaches, Learning & Development Leaders, and anyone interested in using Harrison reports for Talent Development or in their coaching activities.
Presentation, Role-play, Interactive coaching experience, Small group discussions, Large group discussions, Interpretation exercises, Case Studies.
Each workshop participant will be provided with a Harrison Assessment link, following which there will be a debriefing session interpreting the outcomes of the assessment given in the following reports:
- How To Manage, Develop and Retain
- Paradox Graph & Narrative
- Main Graph & Narrative
- Summary and Keywords
- Traits & Definitions
- Engagement & Retention Analysis
Click Here to view sample reports.
The workshop is facilitated by Harrison Assessments International certified trainers.
For more information on Harrison Assessments Accreditation Courses, or if you wish to become an Authorised Solutions Provider for Harrison Assessments in Egypt:
- Call: +202 333 6 3039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is closed