Harrison Assessments Basic Accreditation Program – Sep 2017
3-Days Basic Accreditation Program
From 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
$2,000 per delegate
Get Certified on Harrison Assessments - Used by the Most Successful Companies Worldwide!
Learn and be certified on how to align people's qualifications and passions with business results through the highly acclaimed and Award Winning Harrison Assessments.
Receive an in-depth hands-on certification on Harrison Assessments’ unique methodology in providing full talent lifecycle solution.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Psychology of Engagement & interpret the Engagement and Retention report
- Interpret the Traits and Definitions report
- Understand Paradox Theory & interpret the Paradox reports
- Understand job specific assessment
- Interpret the Job Success Analysis report
- Understand all Harrison Reports
- Give an effective debrief
- Set up comprehensive job criteria
- Use HA reports during an interview
Who should attend:
- HR Leaders, Coaches, Learning & Development Leaders, Recruiters & Headhunters, Career Counselors, and anyone interested in using Harrison reports for Talent Management.
Presentation, Role-play, Interactive coaching experience, Small group discussions, Large group discussions, Interpretation exercises, Interactive DYAD experience, Case Studies.
Each workshop participant will be provided with a Harrison Assessment link, following which there will be a debriefing session interpreting the outcomes of the assessment given in the following reports:
- How To Manage, Develop and Retain
- Paradox Graph & Narrative
- Main Graph & Narrative
- Summary and Keywords
- Traits & Definitions
- Engagement & Retention Analysis
Click Here to view sample reports.
The workshop is facilitated by Harrison Assessments International certified trainers.
For more information on Harrison Assessments Basic Accreditation Course, or if you wish to become an Authorised Solutions Provider for Harrison Assessments:
- Call: +97145520141 / +971564202064
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
There is one person coming
There are 9 places available.
Register for this event
Enter your details below