Power of Paradox
1 day Workshop - Life & Leadership Dynamics
From 9 am until 5 pm
At Cairo, Egypt - Human Quality training center, 25 Abd El Monem Riad St., 7th floor , Mohandessin
Facilitated by: Seddik Abdel Meguid
Contact us to know about our special promotional rate
Life, as well as business landscape, are paradoxical, with a lot of contradicting forces and tensions
- Long-term objectives sometimes contradict with short-term objectives
- Global practices contradict with our local differentiation
- Tensions between old and millennial generations
It is also obvious that we as human beings are paradoxical creatures
- We like to live long, but we don’t like to be old
- We value progress, but progress requires change, and we don’t like change, especially when it happens to us.
- We want to be liked, at the same time, we want to be right, and that might involve conflicts
Join us in this workshop and explore your Life & Leadership Dynamics using "The Power of Paradox"!
By attending this workshop, it's 100% guaranteed that you will -
- identify your blind spot in your leadership when driving your business and life
- learn how to adopt a paradoxical thinking
- address tensions as paradoxes rather than trade-offs or compromise
- understand that your greatest strength is not necessarily your genuine strength
Prepare for your journey ...
- Before coming to the session, spend 30 minutes to answer an online questionnaire (available in 32 Language including Arabic)
- Attend the one-days workshop to understand your own paradoxical behaviors
- Receive guidelines to focus on the most critical traits that will help you balance and eliminate the blind spots
- Receive tools & resources to help you monitor your constant wins
- Receive 30 minutes one-to-one self-discovery session; with a certified Harrison practitioner debriefing your own report.
Click here to view speaker's profile
Who Should Attend?
Leaders, HR Managers, Learning & Development Managers, Coaches, and anyone interested in adopting paradoxical thinking techniques for their daily life.
Register for this event
Enter your details below